SSC Recruitment 2018: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
has issued notification for recruitment in the posts of
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and
Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’). These candidates will be
engaged with various Ministries, Departments, and government organisations.
The candidates my go through the official notification before applying for these posts.
The applicants must make sure that they fulfil all the requisite criteria for these jobs.
The applicants should have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit:
- For the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’, the candidates should be between 18 years and 30 years of age af January 1, 2019.
- For the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘D’, the applicants should be between 18 years and 27 years of age as of January 1, 2019.
- Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of computer based examination, Skill Test in Stenography.
- Application Fees:
- The applicants have to pay Rs 100 through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
- How to apply:
- The candidates should submit application online through official website ssc.nic.in.