Pindi Chana’ prepared in Lohri Special, you will get the taste of the best taste #Recipe
The festival of Lohri has arrived, which is considered to be the first festival of the year. This day is celebrated with great pomp in Punjab. On this day, many types of dishes are made in the food along with all the instruments. Today we have brought you the recipe of making ‘Pindi Chana’ which will work to make Lohri special. So let’s know about this recipe.
– 2 cups soaked kabuli chana overnight
– 2 large onions (finely chopped)
– 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
– 5-6 green chillies (finely chopped)
– 1 tbsp ginger paste
– 1 tbsp garlic paste
– 2 tea bags
– 1 tbsp dried pomegranate
– 2 tsp coriander
– 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
– 1½ tsp red chilli powder
– 1 Tsp Chole Masala
– ½ tsp garam masala
– 1/2 tsp dry mango powder
– 4 tbsp ghee
– 1½ tsp cumin seeds
– 2 tbsp cumin powder
– Coriander leaves and lemon for garnishing
Salt as per taste
– Take a pan. Put the tea bag and salt in it and cook the gram until it becomes soft.
– Remove the tea bag after it is cooked. Take out the chana in a bowl.
Now fry pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, mango powder.
– Heat 3 tablespoons of ghee in a pan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds and fry lightly. Add chopped onions and fry until golden.
Now mix gram and light salt in this mixture and mix.
– Heat 1 table spoon of ghee in a separate pan. Add remaining cumin seeds, cook it lightly. Now add chopped tomatoes and fry them. Cook chopped green chilies and salt. Cook till the tomatoes have melted.
– Mix 1 glass of water and cook it for 2 minutes. Now add chickpeas and garam masala and mix it well.
Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon and serve with hot puris.